Make a living and a difference
MeYou Health creates engaging products that help thousands of people improve their well-being and have fun as they do it. Our sunny Boston office is home to new ways of thinking about health, a collaborative work environment, and a shared passion for having a positive impact on the world.
If you think you'd be at home here too, check our open positions below. Our compensation package consists of salary and a bonus that's commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(k). MeYou Health is an equal opportunity employer.
All positions are in
Boston, MA, United States
We have multiple positions open for someone looking to apply Rails expertise to behavior change problems.
As an Android engineer, you will contribute directly to the expansion of our mobile capabilities and the delivery of our products via phones and tablets.
Ruby on Rails Data Engineer
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for building out data structures and analytics tools to meet the strategic goals of the company.
Database Operations Engineer
We are looking for a Database Operations Engineer to manage and scale our AWS/Cloud-based PostgreSQL and MySQL database services.
We are looking for a designer to join our product team and be part of our mission to improve people’s well-being.
Reasons why you'll love it here
- You work on something that improves people’s lives, and you see it firsthand in the feedback we receive each day.
- The atmosphere is relaxed, friendly, and genuine. We’re proud of what we do every day, but we don’t do it with any swagger or pretension.
- The focus on health and well-being rubs off on you. We practice what we preach, from taking walks together to having organic produce delivered to the office.
- You interact daily with people from the worlds of engineering, design, writing, data, science, medicine, and product management, so opportunities to learn are everywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Great annual bonus plan
- 401(k) matching with no vesting schedule
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you, your significant other, and family
- Generous personal time off and flex holidays
- We explore and embrace new technology, ideas, tools, products, and processes.
- We are very family friendly when it comes to work and vacation time.
- Our work environment is casual and flexible.
- We provide you with the best technology and tools for the job. (Many people choose a new iPhone or Android phone, MacBook Pro, and Cinema Display.)
- We have weekly catered team lunches that are tasty and nutritious.
- Our new office is modern but cozy, and it’s just a 10-minute walk from South Station. There is also a shuttle that runs back and forth, for those chilly or rainy days.
- Each week brings a new delivery of organic produce and other healthy treats.