Make a living and a difference
MeYou Health creates engaging products that help thousands of people get healthier and have fun as they do it. Our sunny Boston office is home to innovative ideas, new technologies, a collaborative work environment, and a shared passion for having a positive impact on the world.
If you think you'd be at home here too, check our open positions below. Our compensation package consists of salary and a bonus that's commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(k). MeYou Health is an equal opportunity employer.
All positions are in
Boston, MA, United States
We have multiple positions open for someone looking to apply Rails expertise to behavior change problems.
Help us extend the technology and capability of our AWS/Cloud based environment.
As an Android engineer, you will contribute directly to the expansion of our mobile capabilities and the delivery of our products via phones and tablets.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for building out data structures and analytics tools to meet the strategic goals of the company.
Front End UI Engineer
As a Front End UI Engineer, you will be responsible for working with our designers, taking their visual designs and turning them into optimized HTML and CSS.
We're looking for a Product Manager for Hello 200, our weight-management program. You'll work with our Head of Product to map the strategy and priority of all aspects of the program.
Product Support Supervisor
We are looking for a Product Support Supervisor to become an expert user of MeYou Health products and to mentor and manage the product support team.
Product Support Specialist
We are looking for a Product Support Specialist to help us field questions, answer feedback and solve the problems of our rapidly growing member population.
We are looking for a Product Implementation Specialist to scope, implement and serve as the expert for clients implemented on a variety of our product offerings.
Work across our behavioral product portfolio in conjunction with our Science and Engineering teams to support the data driven evolution and improvement of our products - and ultimately demonstration of their effectiveness.
As the Office Associate, you will provide administrative assistance to staff, and help manage a well-functioning office space.
Reasons you'll love to work here
- We have a practically unheard of work/life balance. We are very flexible and family friendly when it comes to work and vacation time. Those crazy hours you find at most start-ups? Practically nonexistent here.
- We're friends. We know and like each other, quirks and all.
- We care about workplace well-being. Health matters here.
- We play games. We have an Xbox and know how to use it.
- We're in this together. We have a great team dynamic with a go-get-’em attitude.
- We have fun. Conversations are lively and there's plenty of laughter.
- We're making a difference. Our well-being solutions are creating meaningful, lifelong change.
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus structure
- 23 paid days off a year, plus flex days and holidays
- 401(k) matching with no vesting schedule
- Comprehensive health benefits, including life, AD&D, vision and dental, for you, your family, or your significant other
- New software and equipment (we’re mostly on Macs) and an iPhone
- Flexible and open working environment
- Walking distance from Back Bay, Arlington, and Park Street MBTA stations
- Organic fruit delivery every week
- Bottomless supply of coffee and healthy beverages
- Bi-weekly catered team lunches
- Casual dress code, laid-back vibe
- Collaboration with deep thinkers in philosophy, math, science, and language
- Lean, agile approach to product development
- Tasty eateries nearby for lunch and coffee
- Scooters for zipping around the office